" I am in a Call List/Campaign but the record presented isn’t being dialed. "
- [Classic only] Is your record being served via RTPQ (Real Time Priority Queue)? Records that are presented with RTPQ are served via Preview Manual. Keep in mind, Preview Manual requires you to manually click dial to call the record. To check if the record is being served via RTPQ:
Navigate to the record that is being presented in DialSource and check if the record’s popup fields (E.g. First Name, Last Name, etc.) is populated. If these fields aren’t populated then the record was served via RTPQ:
- [Classic only] What dialing mode are you using on the Call List? Each Call List can have the option to choose from three different dialing modes. All Call Lists will default to DialSource mode. Make sure you are using the appropriate dialing mode. To check dialing mode per Call List:
- For Instructions: Navigate to the Manage Call Lists Tab and click on the Call List you were dialing on. Next, scroll to Dialing Mode picklist to see which mode was selected for the call list.
- DialSource Mode: Automatically dials multiple lines and presents you with the record when you get a live connection. A live connection can be an answer, a phone tree, or a voicemail.
- Preview Auto: Automatically dials the next record in the Call List back-to-back.
- Preview Manual: Requires you to manually click on the Dial button to call the record presented in the Call List.
If you do not have access to Manage Call Lists, contact your manager or system administrator.