" I am unable to connect to the dialer (Leg A). "
- Are you connected to the internet? You must be connected to the internet in order to connect to DialSource.
- Can your phone receive incoming calls outside of DialSource? Verify that your phone can receive incoming calls.
- Outside the US, is your number formatted for international including the country code? For example, +60384567833 for an agent session call to Malaysia.
- If your phone number had an extension, did you correctly format the extension? Make sure to correctly format the extensions in your phone number.
- [Classic only] Make sure to format the extensions with commas. Each comma represents half a second of pauses. Keep in mind, the longer your phone tree, the more commas you’ll need to give enough time for DialSource to call (E.g. 9165095160 ,,, 491).
- [Denali only] Make sure to format the extensions without any space.
- Is your phone number saved in DialSource settings? DialSource needs to know what phone number to call to initiate the Leg A connection. Make sure this phone number is saved accurately in the DialSource settings. To input your phone number in DialSource settings...
When using V2 Classic:
Navigate to the Your Call Lists Tab and scroll to the Your Contact Information section and ensure your DialSource Phone Number field is populated with your phone number.
If not, hover over your name in the top right corner of the Salesforce page and click on My Settings:
Next, click on Personal then Advanced User Details. Input the appropriate phone number to be connected to DialSource.
*If this phone field is unavailable then contact your System Admin or DialSource Support*
When using V3 Denali:
Navigate to the Denali Control Panel and click on the Settings (gear) Icon. Check the phone field to ensure the number you intend to use to connect to the dialer to establish your Leg A connection is properly saved in the Your Phone Number field. If not, type in the correct phone number and click on the Save button: