"I am unable to connect to the dialer (Leg A)."
- Are you connected to the internet? You must be connected to the internet in order to connect to Denali.
- Can your phone receive incoming calls outside of Denali? Verify that your phone can receive incoming calls.
- Outside the US, is your number formatted for international including the country code? For example, +60384567833 for an agent session call to Malaysia. The '+' sign is required.
- If your phone number had an extension, did you correctly format the extension? Make sure to correctly format the extensions in your phone number.
- Make sure to format the extensions without any space.
- Is your phone number saved in Denali settings? Denali needs to know what phone number to call to initiate the Leg A connection. Make sure this phone number is saved accurately in the Denali settings. To input your phone number in Denali settings:
Navigate to the Denali Control Panel and click on the Settings (gear) Icon. Check the phone field to ensure the number you intend to use to connect to the dialer to establish your Leg A connection is properly saved in the Your Phone Number field. If not, type in the correct phone number and click on the Save button: