I dialed on a Call List/Campaign and DialSource displayed error message “No available numbers to dial.”.
- Have your Call List/Campaign already been called through? Verify that there are still untouched records in your Call List/Campaign. Otherwise, the Call List/Campaign is unavailable to be called on until the Call List/Campaign has refreshed.
- Have you checked Disposition Recycle Logic? Disposition Recycle Logic sets a do not call time interval on the specific record. These records are still in the Call List but are unavailable to dial until the do not call time interval has elapsed. To check Disposition Recycle Logic:
Navigate to the DS Admin Tab then to the Disposition Manager subtab::
Click options then enter the appropriate do not call time interval in the DNC Time field:
- Are your Call List/Campaign “Assigning Calling Start/Stop Times” set appropriately? DialSource calculates the record’s local time based on area code. This means that records will only be available to dial when their local time is within the Call List/Campaign’s start/stop times.
I’ve just created a Call List/Campaign but there are zero available numbers to dial in my Call List/Campaign.
- Are the source report formatted and Call List/Campaign creation mapped properly? Make sure that the source report is formatted correctly and that the fields are mapped correctly during Call List/Campaign Creation. Otherwise, the Call List/Campaign will contain zero records. To format source report and map Call List/Campaign creation:
The report must be in Tabular format. The first column should be the Object ID and the second column should be the phone number:
Next, during Call List/Campaign creation, map the appropriate fields from the source report to match the Call List/Campaign.
- Does source report contain records you wanted to include in the Call List/Campaign? Check to see if another report in your CRM has the same report name. Make sure the report has a unique report name and that it is pulling in the records you desired for your Call List/Campaign. If the records are not included in the source report then they will be unavailable in the Call List/Campaign.