"Why am I being served a record in my Call List/Campaign that isn’t included in my source report?"
- [Classic only] Is the record presented being served via RTPQ (Real Time Priority Queue)? Verify if RTPQ is enabled and if so, verify that RTPQ Automation is serving the right records to the right agents. Otherwise, RTPQ may serve records to unqualified agents to handle or unqualified records are served to agents. To check if the record is being served via RTPQ:
Navigate to the record that is being presented in DialSource and check if the record’s popup fields (E.g. First Name, Last Name, etc.) is populated. If these fields aren’t populated then the record was served via RTPQ:
"Why am I being served a record that I’ve already dispositioned out of my Call List/Campaign?"
- First, check to make sure your Call List/Campaign is up to date (Updated Date should be today). If the Call List/Campaign is not up to date, check your Configuration Account credentials (see below). Also see the "Call Lists/Campaigns not refreshing" article for more details.
- Is Global Recycle enabled? If Dispositions do not have Global Recycle enabled then records that were dispositioned in a Call List/Campaign will only have the DNC (do not call) time interval for that specific Call List/Campaign. This means those records will still be eligible to dial in any other Call Lists /Campaigns they belong to. To check if Global Recycle for Disposition is enabled: *If you do not have access to DS Dispositions Tab then contact your System Admin or DialSource Support*
Classic (V2) : Contact DialSource Support
Navigate to the DS Dispositions Tab then click on the Recycle button on the disposition:
Check the Global checkbox to enable Global Recycle then click on the Submit button:
- Is your Disposition Recycle Logic interval longer than your Call List/Campaign refresh interval? Disposition Recycle Logic sets a do not call time interval on the specific record. These records are still in the Call List but are unavailable to dial until the do not call time interval has elapsed. Make sure that the Disposition Recycle Logic is longer than than the Call List/Campaign refresh interval. Otherwise, the records that were dispositioned can re-enter the Call List/Campaign since the Disposition do not call time interval has passed but the Call List/Campaign refresh interval has not.
- Is your Username and Password up-to-date for your Configuration Account? Configuration Account’s Username and Password must be updated everytime the Salesforce login has changed. If the Configuration Account’s Username and Password isn’t up-to-date then the Call List/Campaign will not automatically refresh and may be outdated. This means you will not be presented with the most up-to-date records in the Call List/Campaign and may be calling on records that were previously dispositioned and should’ve already been filtered out of the source report. To ensure your Configuration Account is up-to-date: *If you do not have access to DialSource Configuration then contact your System Admin or DialSource Support*
Navigate to the Manage Call Lists Tab and click on the DialSource Configuration button located in the top right:
Click on the Edit button located under Salesforce Account Configuration section then enter the most up-to-date Username and Password and click on the Save button:
Navigate to the DS Management Tab and click on the Settings (gear) Icon. Scroll to Configuration Account section and locate “Good” or “Invalid Login” status in the right corner. If status is “Invalid Login”, then enter the most up-to-date Username and Password and click on the Update button: