Although Denali can Click-to-Dial any record with a valid phone number listed, clients with KORE integrated into Dynamics will need to follow specific steps to place and log calls with Denali.
This workflow should not be much different than your existing workflow, but doing steps out of order may result in unexpected results. Please review the following to reinforce your understanding of how Denali can be used properly to increase your calling efficiency.
Calling prospects in a Microsoft Dynamics Org using KORE, will require an Activity to be called on.
- Bring up the Activities Section of your intended client (either a Contact or Lead's record). This Activities section is usually found in Contact: Service.
- Find your open Activity which you recognize to be part of your sales pipeline, and open it to view the Activity box details. It is from here where you will Click-to-Dial the Prospect's phone number, and also where you will edit the details of your call as you see fit.
- Once you conclude your call, select a Disposition as normal with any call placed using Denali. This is all done using the Denali Sidepanel.
- Depending on the disposition selected, there may be automation which runs and updates your Open Activity being worked on (such as fields populating).
- As a last step, save your activity. This should close the Activity window, and your activity should be created and logged on the record called.
Doing any steps above out of order may cause your notes and edits to not be saved. For example, if you Save the Activity before selecting a Disposition, your disposition will not successfully be logged.
Also please keep in mind, if you make edit any fields related to KORE, there will be a delay before the changes make it to Dynamics. The delay can range from 5 to 30 minutes. What this may cause is some functionality to not reflect properly when using Denali. For example, if you happen to edit the phone field, the new number may not be available to be Click-to-Dialed until KORE pushes the change out to the Dynamics CRM.