If you find that the Denali dialer not loading fully, it is possible you may have a specific Salesforce Security setting enabled which is preventing the dialer from displaying.
The specific scenario is you are using Lightning Experience, and you have the Denali softphone properly configured. The dialer box shows but appears to be empty with nothing in it:
If you are using Salesforce Classic Interface and not Lightning, the left-side dialer panel will behave similarly if you have this specific issue. The dialer panel will be empty with just the light blue all over.
To further confirm this exact issue:
- Right-click on the page and choose the Inspect option.
- Change Inspect tools to the Console tab.
- Reload the browser page
- Look for the below error message in your Console Log:
"Load denied by X-Frame-Options" leads us to believe your Salesforce Org may have Clickjack Protection enabled.
Another error message related to this that you might see would show up as follows:
"Refused to display --- in a frame because ancestor violates the following Content Security Policy Directive"
Please go to Salesforce Setup --> Session Settings --> ClickJack Protection section:
Please uncheck the 2 boxes:
- Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with standard headers
- Enable clickjack protection for customer Visualforce pages with headers disabled
These 2 settings prevent the proper loading of the Salesforce CTI Panel, the platform on which Denali is built. Once disabled, Denali will load normally.