The Denali user interface is contained within the Salesforce sidebar. Take a moment to review each of the components described below:
1. Open the User Settings Menu.
2. Shows your connection status and allows you to connect or disconnect.
3. Toggle availability for inbound calls. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for inbound calls.
4. Toggle availability for call forwarding. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for call forwarding.
5. Call Controls buttons (only available on a call).
6. Report Issue.
7. View and dial Denali InstaQueues.
8. View and dial Denali Campaigns.
9. View your recent call history.
10. Search your available Denali Campaigns for a specific Campaign.
11. Examples of Denali Campaigns. The number next to the Campaign name is the number of records that are currently available to dial.
User Settings Menu
The Denali user settings menu is accessed by clicking the gear icon as described above:
1. Collapses the User Settings Menu without saving any changes.
2. Enter your phone number here. This is the number you will use to connect to Denali.
3. If you have an extension, enter it here. If you don't have an extension, leave this blank.
4. Enter your phone number here. This is the number your call will be forwarded to.
4. Select the radio station you'd like to listen to in between calls. If you don't want to listen to anything, select No Music (pictured).
5. Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for Click to Dial calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
6. Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for InstaQueue calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
7. Toggle this switch to enable Screen Pop, which will automatically load the current record on your screen. Note that if you have multiple tabs open, the record will pop in all open tabs.
8. Click the link to open a web form to contact Support for help!
9. Click the Save button to save your changes. The button will only appear after changes are made.
Regional ID is a feature that presents a local phone number to the prospect.
If you need help, we are here! Clicking the "Report Issue" button will bring up the report menu. First, select a category by clicking the button that closest matches the issue you're experiencing. If you're not sure which category to pick, that's okay - we can adjust the ticket later once we get more information from you.
After selecting your category, enter your email address so we can contact you and a short description of what happened, then click "Submit Report."
Once your report is submitted, it will automatically create a ticket in our ticketing system and a member of the support team will contact you directly to gather any additional information we might need, to schedule a troubleshooting call, or anything else that will assist in getting you back up and running.