This is a bug fix release.
- [Fix] With the Enterprise package, linking to a Case links to the DSA object instead of the Case object (317225)
- [Fix] Agent hears a ring tone, but no offer is presented in the user interface. This issue is commonly referred to as “ring, no offer.” There may be multiple causes of this issue, and some of those causes may not yet be resolved. (336373,350495,369445,370510,380422)
- [Fix] The campaign administration UI has the same icon for multiple different tabs.
- [Fix] Intermittent problem in Dynamics where Dispositions do not appear after a call. (279801,281396,282745,283220,286400,287010,286948,287243,287249,287458,289009,289022,289354,290233,290376,290975,291353,292255,293251,293504,293837,293993,295085,295277,298702,299879,301574,304886,305157,306992,307080,307823,309026,314667,315009,315232,315251,315665,316091,316573,316903,316925,317086,317221,317275,317407,317434,317546,317690,317809,318214,318472,318615,318758,318872,319105,319128,319475,319584,320014,320068,320163,320180,320199,320860,321165,321402,321461,322814,322878,323643,324912,325675,326009,329666,330634,334333,334520,334545,343996,346132,377858,379295,382187)
- [Fix] Changing the the Browser Based Notification toggle on the Inbound Queue settings does not save the setting. (263617)