Note: These fields should be added to the relevant Page Layouts during the Implementation phase, but may need to be re-visited at a later date.
The Task Page Layout needs to be modified to contain call information:
Denali installs several fields on the Task object. For the purposes of this guide, these fields will be broken down into three sections:
- Denali Call Info (records standard information about the call itself);
- Denali Inbound (records information about calls served via inbound functionality);
- Denali Other Info (useful for reporting purposes but may not be necessary for most users to see at a glance).
Denali Call Info
These fields display information about the call, displayed below as they appear on the Page Layout Edit screen:
- Call Disposition: the Disposition selected by the agent at the end of the call;
- Call Campaign: the Denali Campaign the agent was connected to when they placed the call (Click to Dial or Queue will be listed if the call was placed using one of those methods);
- Caller ID: the Caller ID presented to the prospect;
- Voicemail: the automated voicemail left for the prospect, if any;
- Call Duration (Salesforce standard field): the duration of the call;
- Recycled Until: when the Do Not Call (DNC) time applied by the Disposition expires;
- DS Get Recording: a hyperlink that opens a streaming player in a new tab to listen to the call recording.
These fields display information about calls served by Denali Inbound, displayed below as they appear on the Page Layout Edit screen. These fields are only necessary if your company uses Denali Inbound.
- Inbound Queue: the Queue the record was a part of when the person called in
- Inbound DNIS: the phone number the person dialed (or was forwarded to) when they called in
- Inbound DNIS Name: the name associated with the Inbound DNIS the person called
- Inbound Prospect Wait Time: the amount of time the prospect spent on hold
- Inbound Agent Wait Time: the amount of time the agent was idle before taking a call
Denali Other Info
This information is useful for reporting purposes, but may not be necessary for every user to see at a glance. Displayed below as it appears on the Page Layout Edit screen:
- Call Placed: the time the call was initiated;
- Call Started: the time the call was connected;
- Call Ended: the time the call ended;
- Session ID: the dialing session during which the call took place;
- Call ID: the unique ID associated with the call;
- Recording ID: the unique ID associated with the call recording;
- RTPQ Wait Time: the time between the record entering the Real Time Priority Queue (RTPQ) if applicable and being presented to an agent;
- RTPQ Group ID: the RTPQ group the record was served by.