Note: These fields should be added to the relevant Page Layouts during the Implementation phase, but may need to be re-visited at a later date.
The same fields and buttons will be added to all objects your agents can dial on. This example will use the Lead object:
The DS InstaQueue button adds the record to the agent’s selected Queue:
In addition to the button, there are five custom fields, displayed below as they appear on the Page Layout Edit screen:
- Last Disposition: the Disposition of the most recent call to the record;
- Datetime of Last Disposition: the date and time of the most recent call;
- Last Call Campaign Name: the name of the Campaign the record was called on most recently;
- Total Call Count: the total number of calls placed to the record via Denali;
- Next Call: an optional field which can display when the lead should be called next. Updates to this field need to be determined via your post-call automation or sales process.
Note: If a call is initiated from a Task, the call will log on the parent object as Salesforce is unable to log a Task on a Task. The Denali Call Info fields on the parent object will update normally.