The Agent List shows a list of all agents and their user settings. Click any of the values (other than Name) to edit them.
- Name: displays the agent’s name;
- Caller ID: displays the caller ID the agent uses for Click to Dial. If no Caller ID is entered, the agent will display the account default Caller ID to prospects;
- Endpoint: the phone number the agent uses to connect to Denali;
- Return Number: the phone number that callbacks will route to if the agent is using Regional ID to place calls (NOTE: If no Return Number is entered, Regional ID callbacks will ring to a busy signal);
- C2D: shows whether the agent has Regional ID enabled for Click to Dial calls.