- Name: displays the agent’s name
- Caller ID: displays the caller ID the agent uses for Click to Dial. If no Caller ID is entered, the agent will display the account default Caller ID to prospects
- Endpoint: the phone number the agent uses to connect to Denali
- Extension: the Extension associated with the agent's phone number in Denali
- Return Number: the phone number that callbacks will route to if the agent is using Regional ID to place calls (Note: If no Return Number is entered, Regional ID callbacks will ring to a busy signal)
- C2D: shows whether the agent has Regional ID enabled for Click to Dial calls
Note: The settings cog in Denali will not automatically update real-time. The softphone will need to be refreshed or used to make a call, to reflect changes when they are made from the DS Management page.