Denali Dispositions are created and managed in the Disposition Management subtab that looks like a pencil.
To create a new Disposition, type the name of your Disposition in the text box and click the “Submit” button:
Below the space to create new Dispositions, you can view and manage your existing Dispositions:
- Sort: The sort order in which the Dispositions will appear in the Denali panel (feature not currently deployed);
- Disposition: the name of the Disposition. Double click to edit the name;
- Notes: shows whether each Disposition requires notes;
- DNC Time: shows the amount of Do Not Call (DNC) time in hours that is applied to the record by the Disposition;
- Global Recycle Time: if True, the DNC time applies to the record in all Campaigns. If False, the DNC time only applies to the record in the Campaign where the Disposition was clicked.
To delete a Disposition, check the box next to the Disposition name and click the “Delete” button.
While the Sort Dispositions feature has not been deployed yet, the menu exists to set the order. To adjust the order of the Dispositions, click the "Edit Order" button to bring up the Dispositions re-order menu:
Drag and drop the Dispositions into the new order. The Sort numbers will reflect the previous sort order until you click Save to save your changes.
To turn notes on or off for a Disposition, check the box and click the “Toggle Notes” button.
To adjust DNC time and turn the Global flag on or off, click the “Options” button to bring up the Recycle Logic menu for that Disposition:
Enter the DNC time in hours, check the Global box if you wish to apply the Global flag, then click the “Save” button to save.
If you have activated the "Allow Unlinked Dispositions" feature, you'll see additional options in the Options menu:
If "Allow disposition without linking" is checked, that Disposition will be available on unlinked inbound calls. If unchecked, the Disposition will require an inbound call to be linked in order to be available. If "Disable when linked" is checked (which requires "Allow disposition without linking" to be checked), the Disposition will only be available for unlinked calls and will not be available for linked calls.
For best practices on post-call automation, refer to our Post-Call Automation in the Process Builder guide.