At the top of the Agent Status screen, you'll see a color coded summary of the current status of all online agents. The full bar represents all agents currently online, with the segments and their relative size representing their respective states:
Directly below that, it shows each agent currently online and the statistics associated with their current dialing session:
- Campaign Name: the name of the Denali Campaign the agent is currently connected to;
- Agent Name: the name of the agent;
- Session Start: the agent’s session start time;
- Session Duration: length of the agent’s session;
- State: the state the agent is currently in (e.g., Idle, Wrap-up, etc.);
- State time: how long the agent has been in that state;
- Total Calls: total calls made this session.
|Go to current record. If the agent is not currently on a call, this icon will gray out.|
|Monitor. You will be able to hear the agent, but they won't be able to hear you.|
|Whisper. The agent will be able to hear you, but the prospect won't.|
|Hangup. End the agent's dialing session.|
To monitor or whisper to an agent, you must first be connected to Denali. To stop monitoring or whispering without disconnecting from Denali, press the # key on your phone.
You can filter the Agent Status screen by nearly every category. Type a user's name, a Campaign name, an Agent Status or more into the Search box to narrow your results automatically.
You can also filter your agents by Agent Group. Just start typing in the name of the Group(s) you want to filter by and select the names as they appear from the auto-fill dropdown. Each selected Agent Group will display separately.