Click the “Options” button in the Inbound DID section to open the Options menu. Here you can select a Voicemail Recording (plays when the caller reaches voicemail), an Inbound Recording (plays when the caller first calls in), and set the following features:
- Browser Based Audio Notifications: This enables an audible ring in the agent's headset sent by the browser, so they can hear ringing even if they don't currently have an active session.
- Headset Audio Notifications: This enables an audible ring in the agent's headset sent over the phone lines, so they will only hear ringing when they have an active session.
- Inbound Ringback: This sets what the caller hears when they call - select "ringing" and they hear ringing, select "music" and they hear Classical music.
- Intelligent Routing: When enabled, if an inbound call is associated with a specific record, Denali will route the call to the record owner first. When disabled, all inbound calls will go to the agent with the longest idle time.
- Group Ring: When enabled, all available agents will be presented an inbound call at the same time. When disabled, inbound calls will present to one agent at a time, prioritized by how long each agent has been idle.
- Prefer Idle Agents (Call Waiting Required): When enabled, will prioritize Agents who are in the Idle state over Agents who are available but in other states.
- Re-offer Declined Calls (Call Waiting Required): When enabled, will re-offer calls to Agents who decline the offer if they are next in line.