Release Notes for March 9, 2020
- [Change] Performance improvements for campaigns.
- [Change] When configuring an integration account, we now ensure that the account you are using has access to your CRM org’s data, and warn you if it does not.
- [Change] Improved robustness when dialing an outbound call in the event of some telephony servers and providers are unavailable. (230489)
- [Change] Improved call quality when a DialSource user calls another DialSource user.
- [Change] Reduce call setup time for calls to Canada.
- [Fix] The recent fix for portions of the dialer appearing off the bottom of the screen in Salesforce caused problems with loading the dialer in Dynamics.
- [Fix] In rare cases, clicking on a disposition button does not cause the disposition screen to close.
- [Fix] If the dispositions without record linking feature is enabled, the notes field or save button appears twice. (498650)
- [Fix] Small user interface improvements to the Campaign editor.