The Denali user settings menu is accessed by clicking the gear icon.
1. Gear Icon – Collapses the User Settings Menu without saving any changes.
2. Your Phone Number – Enter your phone number here. This is the number you will use to connect to Denali. Users outside the US should use '+' before the country code (e.g. +372 58xx xxxx).
3. Extension – If you have an extension, enter it here. If you don't have an extension, leave this blank.
4. Forward Calls To – Enter your call fowarding phone number here. This is the number your call will be forwarded to. This field only appears if your organization uses call forwarding.
5. Music Selection – Select the radio station you'd like to listen to in between calls. If you don't want to listen to anything, select No Music (pictured).
6. Regional ID for Click to Dial – Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for Click to Dial calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
7. Regional ID for Queue calls – Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for InstaQueue calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
8. Screen Pop – Toggle this switch to enable Screen Pop, which will automatically load the current record on your screen. Note that if you have multiple tabs open, the record will pop in all open tabs.
9. Conquer Support – Click the link to open a web form to contact Support for help!
10. Save Button – Click the Save button to save your changes. The button will only appear after changes are made.
Regional ID is a feature that presents a local phone number to the prospect.